Are you looking for a way to make your designs look unique but don’t want to spend too much money to get this distinctive look? Try using Easy Prints®! You can use the same look that the Easy Prints® layout already has or make it look completely different while keeping it at Easy Prints® pricing; it’s so easy to do!
Change the clip art, fonts, colors, and what the layout says for a custom look. You can even mix and match different looks using the same layouts. Even with all of these changes these are all still the same layout, QSO-156, and are all priced as Easy Prints®!
Here’s how you do it:
- Easy Prints® layouts – Find a layout that you can customize to your needs
- Easy Prints® clip art – Choose clip art that you can use to replace the current clip art in the layout
- Font chart – Looking to change the font, not a problem, you can use our font chart to determine which font best fits your needs
- Ink Color Chart – Choose your colors! We provide examples of colors that you can use with our Ink Color Chart, though we suggest that you use the Color Selector from the Marketing Kit so that you can see what the colors look like when actually printed
- Use Easy View® to see what your layout looks like with the modifications that you make! (Simply log-in to TransferExpress.com and choose your layout to view it and make modifications in Easy View®)
It is so easy to make unique custom products using the Easy Prints® layouts! Just use the clip art, fonts, and colors that we provide with Easy Prints® to modify layouts and create great custom designs!
We want to see you succeed! That’s why we created this new Easy Prints® video. It’s a great advertising tool to put on your website and social media pages to show your customers what you can create for them.
Our newest video introduces your customers to Jill, a soccer mom looking to buy uniforms for her daughter’s soccer team. This video will help you to introduce your customers to Easy Prints® and show them all of the things that you can create for them by using Easy Prints® not only as a layout resource but as a marketing tool for your company. This video lets your customers know that there are over 5,000 custom layouts and that Easy Prints® even provides categories, such as ‘soccer,’ to make using the Easy Prints® website and creating custom apparel items really easy to do!
We currently have this video uploaded to the Easy Prints® YouTube channel and the Easy Prints® Pinterest page. Simply put a link to the video on your website and social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). If using the video on your company’s Pinterest page, create a ‘Video’ or ‘Creating Your T-shirts’ board and repin the video from the Easy Prints® Pinterest page onto your own page!
This video is a great advertising tool to let your customers know what you can provide for them. Share this free resource on your own website today!
It shows true dedication when you won’t give up on your business even when you are evacuated from your home several times and even have to rebuild from the ground up. Monette Franicevich Marange is the owner of Airbrush by Monette in Port Sulphur, LA. She lives right on the coast and has been the target of several hurricanes. But she doesn’t let that bring her down; she loves her local community and business so much that she stays near her home rather than relocating, and always goes back to her airbrushing and screen printing business when natural disasters strike.
Monette discovered air brushing when she was in 10th grade. She went to Panama City for spring break, where she saw a person airbrushing t-shirts. She grew fascinated with the art and has been making her own airbrushed creations since 1988. Monette has been in business for herself since 2000, which was the same year that she discovered heat pressing. One of her customers came into her shop carrying an Easy Prints® box. They weren’t sure what to do with it so they brought it to Monette, thinking that she may have some use for it. She called us up and became a dealer of heat pressed merchandise soon after that.
Airbrush by Monette is on the coast of Louisiana and has been through several natural disasters. In 2005, Monette’s business was completely wiped out by Hurricane Katrina. She was forced to relocate and change professions, at this time she became a dental assistant and still keeps her certification current, just in case she ever gets put into that situation again. In January 2007, she returned to her home town of Port Sulphur and was fortunate enough to receive grant money that allowed her to rebuild her business from the ground up, making it bigger and better. In 2008 she was evacuated from her home for 3 weeks because of Hurricanes Gustave & Ike. Then she was gone for 4 weeks in 2010 due to the BP Oil Spill and again in 2012 due to Hurricane Isaac. Monette explained that the reason that they get evacuated for so long is “because [they] have one road in and out of [their] town and it gets flooded with 4-5 feet of water for weeks, and [they] can’t drive through it.”
Monette has a great networking opportunity with her own twin sister, Marisha Smith. Marisha owns another local custom apparel location, by the name of Marisha’s Sewing Shoppe. Here she does embroidery and alterations. Both sisters offer a form of custom apparel and before Hurricane Katrina, in 2005, they even resided in the same shop. Now they refer business to each other on a regular basis.
When marketing her business, every month is a season. August is back to school and when she sells airbrushed book bag straps for $10 each. For September, she will sell football clothing and merchandise. Right now, she sells to locals and one of her biggest customers is the local school. When purchasing transfers she always uses Easy Prints®, she changes out images, adds text, and stylizes it how she sees appropriate to keep it an Easy Print® and at Easy Print® pricing while at the same time making it her own. Above is an Easy Print® that she modified for the school! Monette has even airbrushed the Transfer Express Screen Prints. The image below is a great example!
She promotes Airbrush by Monette through Facebook, e-mailing, and texting. She is even looking into starting a Pinterest page for her business, with inspiration from the Easy Prints® Pinterest page. Monette will be attending her first craft show in 15 years in the upcoming holiday season; to sell a few items while promoting her business.
We love what Monette does with our products and hope that her business continues to grow in the future!
If you would like to check out the website for Airbrush by Monette, click here!
It’s hard to believe summer is ending and it’s almost time for everyone to return to school. Summer sales are great, but the back to school season is even a more profitable time in the T-shirt business. Custom transfers are perfect for schools, because they always need more and different sizes to go on T-shirts, shorts, and polo shirts. Screen printed plastisol transfers can be set up on a gang sheet giving you multiple prints on one sheet.
To learn more about making money in back to school sales, we are offering a free on-demand webinar, “How to Profit During the Back To School Season”. We know you are busy, so this webinar can be viewed at any time.
In this webinar, we will show you how to use our professional artwork to create custom printing ideas for the schools in your area. Nothing sells like T-shirt printing ideas, and with this system you can customize many designs with the school name in just seconds. We will talk about how to order and print school uniforms that are becoming more common in public schools as well as required in most private schools.
One of the biggest areas of custom printed school sales is school spirit sales. These are often run by volunteer organizations, and the more help you can give them, the more sales you will generate. We will give you tips on who to contact and how to create a flyer.
Finally, we will take a look at custom transfers for school sports uniforms and apparel. We will give you some selling tips for both the uniforms and the extras!
Take some time and learn a little bit about this very lucrative custom printing niche—schools!
Want even more? Watch another free webinar on-demand: “Fall Trends for the School Year“.
Happy Independence Day! In a few weeks we will help celebrate our country’s birth. Picnics, parades and fireworks are all being planned.
As a t-shirt business in your area, help your community show its own patriotic spirit. We have a number of heat printing ideas to help create patriotic sales.
1. Flags – We have 2” x 3” American flag transfers in red, navy and white to apply to any color shirt. These are perfect add-ons to all of your shirt sales this time of year. Add them to the sleeve, or on the upper back area for a trendy look.
2. Patriotic Extreme Transfers – We have a full line of patriotic t-shirt transfers in stock and ready to ship. These full color prints are the perfect last minute sale. Apply them to any color! Consider ordering name drops with your community name to personalize them!
3. Easy Prints® layouts and art – If your customer is looking for a custom printed shirt, don’t stress about the art. We have thousands of custom transfer layouts that can be used for any event. Use our 4th of July custom shirt layouts or use patriotic clip art in any layout you like. Some of the clip art we have for your use include fireworks, a firecracker, the statue of liberty, flags and stars!
4. Rhinestone Transfers – Use these alone or add them to one of the Rhinestone Ready transfer layouts. Our American rhinestone transfer has several flags, a patriotic heart and star sweep all on one sheet, which will decorate several shirts!
Custom Ink, an online supplier of custom printed apparel, does a large amount of advertising on TV and on the radio. This is great for your custom printing business! They are teaching people to “express yourself” and identify with a group to show pride. This puts the idea of custom printing in your customer’s mind and with these tips you can close the deal.
How are you better than Custom Ink?
1. Service: YOU are the best reason to buy from you. Customers love personal service and this is something only you can provide. They can buy from a local person who is knowledgeable about the products and will help them get their order placed. Never undersell personal service!
And if you need any help, use the expertise of your printing partner, Transfer Express—you can talk to one of our representatives via email or on the phone in just seconds to get your questions answered and help your customer.
2. Art: Your customer could play around with the Custom Ink designer or they can come to you who can show them the largest collection of professionally created layouts and artwork in the industry. With the Easy View™ online design tool provided to you for free as a Transfer Express dealer, you can show them great looking custom shirt ideas in just seconds. You just change the text and colors and click! They don’t have to pretend to be an artist; you’ve done the work for them.
3. Turnaround: Custom Ink advertises 2 week delivery—you can do better than that. As a partner of Transfer Express your 1 color Easy Prints® ship the same day and arrive in your hands in a day or two. With 4 second application you can apply 100 transfers to 100 shirts in less than an hour. It is easily possible to have the shirts in your customer hands in a day! With no rush fees or premium shipping fees!
4. Price: The best thing Custom Ink has done for the industry is to show the value of custom printed shirts. They offer a good product at a fair price, but you can charge less and still make a great profit margin. For an average order of 25 t-shirts with a 1 color print, they charge $9.22 each. If you buy a wholesale t-shirt for $2 and a 1 color transfer for $2.50, you can double your costs and still charge less than them!
As a Transfer Express partner, you have all the tools you need to compete against much larger online companies and offer a great product at a fair price with high profits!
Looking for a new way to connect with your customers? Pinterest is a great way to show your customers the many decorated apparel products that we have to offer! You can direct them to our Easy Prints® page, or repin our pins to your own page!
New to Pinterest? Not a problem! You don’t even need to have your own Pinterest page; you can direct your customers straight to our Easy Prints page! By using the Easy Prints page you can show your customers the products that we have to offer without linking your business to our company. If you would like to direct your customers to the Easy Prints Pinterest page all you have to do is click here!
Creating your own Pinterest page is a great way to tie the products directly to your company, you can repin (share) our products so that your customers link the products straight to your company. If you would like to create a Pinterest page for your company, just follow these easy steps!
- Create a Pinterest account for your company here
- Visit the Easy Prints Pinterest page (while logged in)
- Click on the image that you would like to repin to your own Pinterest page
- Run your cursor over the image so that a ‘Repin’ button appears in the upper left-hand corner of the image
- Press the ‘Repin’ button
- A screen with the image will pop up – on this screen you can choose which board you would like to pin the image to (you will need to create a new board for your first pin)
- On this same screen it will give you the option to modify the image description as well, this is right below the option to choose a pinning board
- Check your Pinterest page to verify that the image was repined
- Repin as many images as you would like to your own Pinterest page!
You should now have a little more of an understanding of how Pinterest works but here’s some terminology to help you better understand how Pinterest works.
Board = Category
Pin = Status/Content
Repin = Sharing
Like = Like
Comment = Comment
As the kids get restless for summer, most schools will have a field day, an outside all day event to blow off a little steam with fun games. Approach schools now for a chance to do the custom printing for these events. A good place to start is the physical education teacher who often organizes the event and will be glad to have this part of the planning off their plate.
With Field Day shirts, typically the entire school gets the same print placed on different color shirts signifying the grade and/or class they are in. To start your order, either assign or have each class or grade choose a shirt color. This may be your only pistachio shirt order of the year! Make up order forms showing the custom design you created in Easy View™. Include sizes and what payment method works for you and the school. Are checks being made out to the school or you as a supplier? Be sure to include a deadline date. Tip: make this day a couple of days before the date you really have to have the sizes for those “I forgot to send it” customers!
Now add up the totals and order the prints. You can order the prints in all white or all black or a combo of the two to get the best quantity price break on the order. Your custom 1 color plastisol transfer will ship the same day when ordered by 11 AM EST!