Make a Separated Outline in CorelDraw®
Some Dealers of Transfer Express that order screen printed transfers like to make their own custom artwork. Creating artwork in CorelDraw® can be very intimidating. Below is a video tutorial on how to create a “separarted outline” in CorelDraw®. We used CorelDraw X3 in the video. In this video we assumed your “duplicate distance” is set a 0, 0.
Here are the basic steps:
- Create a text object
- Add an outline by right clicking on a color in the color palette.
- Hit your F12 key to adjust the thickness of the outline (set at .2 inches)
- Don’t click off the text object – use the shortcut of Control-D to duplicate the text object
- Click the arrange menu, then order then send to back of the page
- Keep the object selected and right click on another color to in palette
- Hit your F12 increase the outline on the duplicate object to .4
- Adjust character spacing as needed
View more video tutorials here.