Peel & Press Letters-15 More Ink Colors and 3 More Fonts!
Our Peel & Press Letters are great to keep on hand for last minute personalization. There is no cutting or weeding, just peel off the sheet, position and heat press. In 4 seconds you have added profitable personalization to your T-shirt business. The letters are screen printed plastisol ink so they are lightweight and durable.
We stock Peel & Press Letters in 2, 2.5 and 3” sizes, 2 fonts (Hercules and Full Block) and 6 ink colors (Black, Gold, Navy, Red, Royal and White). The packs each contain 16 sheets with the number of each letter dependent on the size.
But did you know you can create your own Peel & Press Letters using Express Names™ ordering? By doing this, you expand your size choices (1” is also available), your font choices increase (Vogue, Impress and Arial are added) and your color choices (Brown, Bubblegum Pink, Burgundy, Columbia Blue, Dark Green, Dolphin, Grey, Kelly, Maroon, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Orange, Purple, Texas Orange and Vegas Gold). Order by 11 am EST and they ship same day!
Here is how:
1. Below is how many letters fit in each line, using the maximum width 14” for 2, 2.5 and 3” sizes, and 5” maximum width for 1” size. HINT – It is critical you stop at this number of characters with no spaces so that you don’t condense the letter
2. Instead of typing a name enter the letters
3. Choose a font, height and color
4. Select Express Names Order Now
- 1” Size-8 Letters Maximum
- 2” Size-12 Letters Maximum
- 2.5” Size-10 Letters Maximum
- 3” Size-8 Letters Maximum
5. Submit your order and once received, use just as you do the full sheet Peel & Press letters. This is great for sheet fill-in orders, too!