Social Media Tips for Your T-Shirt Business
As a t–shirt business, having a presence on social media can be a great way to engage with potential customers and build a buzz around your brand. With so many different social media platforms out there, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are four social media tips to help you get started.
- Know your audience and what channels they will be on. Facebook and Instagram do the best with Tik Tok coming right behind it. Facebook has a little older demographic than Instagram. Or spend time on both. You can easily repurpose the same content for both channels. Don’t be afraid to go live and engage with your customers about a new launch. And don’t sell TikTok short, these easy to create videos do work!
- Create a content strategy.
The worst think you can do is to post and ghost. Try to be consistent and be sure you are answering your customers.
Here are some ideas for posts:
- Share your successes—a thank you from a customer or a picture of your customer wearing their shirt.
- New product launch Did you just launch a line for a local school. Show it off! Or a new holiday line?
- Quick polls that work in your area Ask which design you like best and give three options.
- Show Your Personality
- Share Memes
- Ask Questions
- Have a Contest or Giveaway—it could be as simple as a free shirt raffle to those that answer a question correctly.
- Timing matters-Did your local school just win a championship? Have a celebratory shirt mock-up ready to go.
- Post with a Goal in Mind Are you trying to gain orders? Do you have the price and ordering information? Or just gaining awareness of what you offer?
- Get Started!
The mock-up tool in Easy View can really help with your social media efforts. In just seconds you can create a design with an engaging post. Go ahead and give it a try! Want to learn more? We did an hour-long webinar on this topic, and you can watch it here.