Win A Heat Press
We are excited to announce our Easy View design contest! You can win an A2Z Swing Away Press, a Craft Press or product credits of $500, $250 or $100. With this contest, no art talent is needed. You are awarded an entry just for trying. Yes, in this contest, participation is the only talent that matters. What a way to start or grow your t-shirt business.
The contest will start on YouTube with a short kick off video on December 2nd and end with a YouTube Live on Monday January 4th so be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel
How to Enter
To Enter the Easy View Design Contest, all you need to do is to login at www.TransferExpress.com and open the design center. If you don’t have an account, open one for instant access using Fast Track to my account.
Then use any layout or create your own using add clip art or add text to enter. Make it your own with your choice of text and colors. If using a layout, be sure to change the default text. Add an apparel color.
Like what you see? Now let’s enter.
At the bottom right you will see the share button. Click it.
Then email the design you created to contest@TransferExpress.com Be sure to fill in the subject line and message And use your email as the From, so we know who to contact if you win!
The 11 Commandments or the Entry Rules
- Create a design in Easy View Design Center
- Using our clip art, fonts and layouts
- Add as many colors as can needed
- Please don’t add your own artwork
- No order is needed to enter
- Keep it PG, No Licensed Names for text (Ex Cleveland Indians)
- No limit to entries, but each must be unique
- Don’t forget to add the shirt color to show off your design
- Submissions and winners will be shared in social media
- Employees of Transfer Express, Stahls’ and all subsidiaries are ineligible
- US Residents only may apply
- Submit entries using Share option to Contest@TransferExpress.com
- Deadline to Enter is December 31, 2020
- A random winner program will be used to select the winner on YouTube
What are you waiting for? Start designing and entering! Remember you can enter as often as you like, each entry just needs to be unique. And good luck on January 4th!