5 Christmas Gift Ideas Made with Heat Transfers
1. Loungewear – Hey, we all want to look good for those Christmas morning pictures. Add a stock rhinestone design to a soft top and pair with lounge pants.
2. Stockings – This is an easy way to put those extra school and team transfers to use. Add them to a dollar store stocking and pair with an Express name™.
3. T-Shirts and Sweatshirts – This is the easy one. Buy a multi pack of stock Christmas transfers and an assortment of red and green shirts and you have an easy and profitable impulse purchase. These are fun to wear to Christmas parties, an instant and unique “ugly sweater”.
4. Pillows – Pillow covers can be purchased on sale at most craft stores, or with a little talent are easy to make yourself. Apply a stock transfer for a home decoration, or use an overrun of a team or school transfer to decorate a teen’s bedroom.
5. Santa Sacks – These blank bags are inexpensive and you can get creative in Easy View® to create your own design. We added a layout for you to customize, QHL-84. Add an Express Name to make it personal. Read the complete instructions in our blog, Creating Personalized Santa Sacks with Screen Printed Transfers.