Choosing the Right Performance Wear Fit and Transfer Type
It is approaching that time of year when your customers will have new year’s resolutions to get in shape and will need some of the wholesale performance wear you can now offer to wear during their training.
It’s not only tricky to find the right performance wear fit your customer is looking for – but also knowing which transfer type is appropriate for that garment.
Fitness Apparel Benefits
So, why go with performance wear over a standard t-shirt? Here is a definition of the benefits our performance wear has:
- Moisture Management – this fabric wicks away moisture keeping your body cool and dry
- True Hue Technology – designed to prevent dye migration making decorating more efficient
- Odor Resistant – repels odors
- 4 way Stretch – allows for increased mobility
Fitness Apparel Fit Choices
Determining the performance wear fit you desire is an important choice.
Here is the definition of the different fits we offer:
- Compression – Compression products hug the body
- Fitted – Stretch to fit the body, but not to the degrees of compression
- Semi-Fit – Flow over the contours of the body
- Relaxed – Does not hug the body, these fit loosely
Recommended Custom Transfer Product
The chart lists all the Augusta performance wear we carry, the fit, the benefits and the recommended custom transfer type. Get the comparison chart now! Just click the “Download” button underneath the chart below.