Creating Word Art in Easy View
Using words to create art is a popular t-shirt trend. Word art or word cloud art is using related words to create the shape of the art. We have customizable layouts that you can use or you can create your own. Below, we show you how to use the layouts, and walk you step-by-step to a word art using a mascot clip art and a baseball clip art.
Word Art Ready To use Layouts
We have created some easily customizable word art images for you as part of our Easy Prints custom layout collection. With these layouts all you have to do is change the word Compton to your school, team or group name; choose the color and size and place your order. We have 24 of these word art layouts ready for use. Some of those are for volleyball, soccer, football, basketball and cheerleading. One of the most popular word art layouts is the ribbon that is filled with inspirational phrases and can be made any color to support any cause.
Mascot Word Art with Different Fonts
1. Choose the clip art you want to use
2. Select the layout
3. Click Effects
4. Click Touching Outline and choose the color for that outline
5. Go Back to the art board and delete the detail of the original clip art
6. Use Add text to add different words within the clip art
Baseball Word Art-Same Font
1. Choose the clip art (x15a-254)
2. To help keep the shape I added a circle clip art too that I will remove
3. Use Add Text to keep adding lines of text
4. Remove circle clip art
Need to know about how to do this. Horses are my preferred use for all art work.
Love this idea and have not really seen it done.