Top 5 Designs for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Join us this month in creating some amazing pink apparel for this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month. All of September we will be getting prepared for some big events that take place in October to help raise awareness for a disease that affects millions. To get started, let’s take a look at the 10 most popular Awareness designs out of the Easy Prints® layout collection.
5) Easy Prints® Layout QEV-3 is perfect for those who want to keep to a simple design. Perfect for every occasion, especially fundraising walk/runs.
4) Easy Prints® Layout QFD-26: We love this design because it is perfect for any awareness event. The ribbon that is filled with a swirl pattern creates a very feminine design with adequate lines of text for the event name.
3) Easy Prints® Layout QFD-12 heat printed onto a Navy shirt with Bubblegum Pink ink. School basketball tournaments that help raise money for finding a cure for Breast Cancer love this design that features the pink ribbons forming the basketball net.
2) Easy Prints® Layout QEV-157 definitely made it into our Top 5 designs for Breast Cancer Awareness month. This design features a artistic shoe tread design for the main clip art and plenty of spaces for customized text.
1) Easy Prints® Layout QFD-22 is our Number 1 design this year. This design has it all including plenty of text space for your event’s name, team name, location or date. We love the pattern in the background shape and the swirls that add character to this breast cancer awareness t-shirt design.