8 Ways Easy View® Can Help Your Apparel Business
Easy View® is a free online designer that lets you design custom screen printed transfers for apparel. Besides being a design software application, it can do so much more for your business that other design software applications cannot do.
Based on all the things it can do for you, it is essentially your office, your business manager, graphic designer, and sales team, all wrapped up on one device in your hand wherever you go.
Let’s take a look at how Easy View helps you operate your apparel business and the daily tasks it will help you perform to run your business.
- First, and foremost, you don’t have to struggle at getting artwork for t-shirt orders. Since Easy View is a t-shirt/apparel artwork designer, you have all the artwork on hand. There is no need to hire an artist on staff or pay for art online. Easy View makes you the designer.
This designer is free. There are no monthly subscription costs or added fees to design. Don’t worry, you don’t need a fancy art degree, either. In fact, you don’t even need to have a single ounce of art skill in you.
Easy View contains all the artwork you need to create custom apparel for any occasion. With over 5,000 artwork layouts to choose from, you can customize any of our designs with the text you want, the colors, the size, the clip art, and the fonts! With just a few click on the computer, make any design yours with over 7,000 clip art and almost 140 fonts.
Easy View gives you the ability to create awesome designs even if you have no art talent at all. It’s easy to use, too. You’ll be creating t-shirt designs in no time!
- Sometimes your customer brings you their own artwork that they want printed onto shirts. With Easy View, that is no problem either. Right from Easy View, you can upload art files and go through the same easy ordering process. Unlike other art programs, you don’t have to learn how to use complicated tools. Just upload and order. It’s that simple.
[Related Content: Upload Your Own Art into Easy View]
- We mentioned that Easy View is your office. While you may think that it is somewhat of an exaggeration, it actually is true to some extent. Easy View is completely mobile friendly so you can design on the go, right from your phone or tablet. This allows you and your business office to be anywhere. You can meet with customers wherever you choose, and can design from anywhere. So in a sense, it is your traveling office. You can do all of your designing and ordering right from your phone, even when you are at the local coffee shop.
- Are you or your customers very visual and like to see what the design will look like on a shirt before you order it? Easy View allows you to do just that. The Preview feature adds your custom design that you just created onto apparel to see what it will look like on the finished shirt.
Choose from a variety of clothing, colors, and models. You can even zoom in on the design. This is perfect for when you need a quick mock up photo for your customer to see what it will look like. No Photoshop skills needed.
- Not only can you preview the design, but you can also share it! Email the preview directly from Easy View to your customer. Simply enter in their email address, your email address (so it looks like you sent it from your email) and even a message to include. Add your own watermark with your company name on the image. This Preview and Share feature acts like a proof and your customer can approve the design right from the email. This sure makes the whole process a lot easier for you and your customer.
- Right from your Easy View account, you have your very own Library. Your library contains designs you’ve created and saved, along with your Custom Clip Art, all in one place. This makes it easy for reorders, tweaking artwork, and ordering more.
If your customer wants to order the same thing as they ordered last year for the same event, but wants to change the date only, you can bring up your saved design, change the date, and place your order.
Your Library is also very useful for creating and storing designs. Once you save the design, you can come back to it at a later time. That way, if you have to wait on your customer to approve it, once they are ready to order, you can go to your Library and place the order immediately.
In this same capacity, use Easy View to create a few designs ahead of time to show your customers. Give them examples of what they can order. Use it as a sales presentation. A lot of times, customers will appreciate that you are making it easy for them to order.
- After you add your custom transfer order to your cart, you can then order your blank apparel at the same time as your transfers. This simple, one stop shopping saves you time and takes away the hassle of trying to order apparel from another site. It is a one check-out/payment procedure and you’re done.
It also takes away the headache of trying to find the same apparel that you showed the customer on the preview. All of the apparel that you can preview your design on in Easy View is the same blank apparel that you can then order.
- Did you know you can create your own sales flyers, also? Simply save your Easy View previews, and add them to our easy-to-use sales flyer templates. This makes fundraisers and other marketing brochures a breeze.
[Related Content: How to Make Sales Flyers Using Easy View]
Easy View is more than just a designer. Almost anything you will need to do on a daily basis to run and manage your t-shirt business, you can do directly from Easy View. Take it with you on the go when you meet with customers. Design your custom t-shirts, preview them on apparel, and place your orders in just a few clicks. Email previews to your customers for them to approve the design before you place your order.
All your orders are accessible from your account for future reference and for reorders. It sure makes managing artwork and your apparel business much easier. All for free.
When you remove the hassles in your daily tasks, it opens up more time for you to manage the tasks that you may have been neglecting before.
[Related Content: Being the Most Productive You Can Be In Your T-Shirt Business]