How To Use Rhinestone Ready Layouts
We have made it easy for you to create and sell mixed media printing using a screen printed transfer and a rhinestone transfer. Layouts from our Easy Prints® collection of ready to customize layouts have been organized by size based on the rhinestone transfer you want to order. The three sizes are 3.25”, 4”, or 5”.
- Find the rhinestone transfer you want to use.
- The size for the rhinestone transfer is found under the photo.
- Visit the Rhinestone Ready Layouts and select a category based on your rhinestone size.
- Select a layout and customize.
- If ordering by phone, just let the rep know the rhinestone needed, and space will be left.
- You can also preview and order online using Easy View™ with the rhinestone placeholder clip art.
Tip: All rhinestone ready layouts are based on a standard adult size transfer.
When your custom transfers arrive, press your screen printed transfer first, then, position your rhinestone transfer in the space that was left, cover the entire print, and press.
True that the rhinestone transfers on shirts are a bit expensive than most other shirts, but they can change your look and make your drab appearance gorgeous. Try to do a bit of research before buying a rhinestone shirt and choose one that you can wear for years.