Starting Your Etsy T-Shirt Shop
You might have started with a cricut or silhouette and have been getting t-shirt sales. When it is more than just a couple needed, you order transfers from Transfer Express. Your business is growing, but your market is limited. What’s next? If you are growing your business, you might want to open an Etsy T-shirt Shop
What is Etsy?
Etsy is an ecommerce site where you can sell your custom t-shirts. You list your shirts on the site, and they sell them for you for a seller’s fee. Before investing in your own site, it is a great way to see if your items will sell. They bring a fairly big audience to the site, who are potential customers looking for unique items. The seller’s fee is 5% of your sale and there is a small listing and processing fees spelled out at their site.
Tips for Success
- Choose A Business Names that says what you do
- Take Good Photographs Learn more
- Choose a Niche-do you offer bachelorette party shirts, Irish shirts, baby shirts, vacation shirts, etc. Find your specialty and become good at it. Change your items often to stay up to date.
- Use Enticing Descriptions -Make your offering stand out with keywords that sell.
- Ship Quickly-Transfers make this easy, you can press your blank shirt in 4 seconds and ship out immediately.
- Include A Thank You-use a shirt tag or custom sticker to thank the purchaser and let them know where they can ger more
- Price for Profit-Be sure you have your costs, fees and profit all built into your t-shirt price
Setting Up Your Etsy Account
Etsy has a great step by step page to get your account started. They have a lot of education and opportunities to reach out to other sellers.
Etsy is an easy way to start your ecommerce store. Let us know how your store is doing!
Want more tips for selling your t-shirts on Etsy? Download our free ebook!