Tips for Winning Your Local Baseball League Orders
1. Most baseball leagues are run by volunteers who change year to year. Look in the newspaper for sign-up information to get the name of this year’s contact.
2. Use Easy View™ to approach the contact with new ideas for this year’s league. Prepare a few designs for your first meeting with their name and show them the Idea Book™ for more ideas. Many times they say “do what we did last year” but a new design can separate you from the competition and will win you the job.
3. Suggest new ways to add the sponsor name to the shirt as well. These uses/placement of the sponsor name will save both you and the league money:
- Under the league logo
- Above the number on the back
- On the sleeve
4. Let them know the service you can offer. Remember one color Easy Prints® now ship the same day when ordered by 11am EST, pass this information on to your customer as a service you can offer.
5. Watch our Free Webinar on Leagues as Easy as 1, 2, 3 on February 23rd for more tips and information.