How to use the Digital Printing Calculator
The calculator is one of the resources under the Heat Applied Transfers tab on the home page of TransferExpress.com.
- Select your media type (this is the type of digital product you want). Choices include Express (full color for tees and fleece), Opaque (full color for apparel with stretch), Window Decal, Static Cling, Banner, Sticker etc.
- Decide if you want a white outline or not – there is a visual showing you the difference. These products do come with a white outline that can really help the product stand out but in many cases this can be eliminated for a small fee if desired.
- Enter the desired quantity. Note: Digital transfers do not have screen printing price breaks so enter the number you need.
- Enter the width and height of the image needed. Tip: If you are changing the size of the art, try the Image Resizer tool (a resource under the Ordering & Pricing tab) to get the dimensions.
- Press Calculate
- Results shown will include both the unit price and the total.
When you are ready to order, you can send your own artwork using the Send us Your Artwork button, or select an Easy Prints® layout to use for your digital transfer. The number of colors does not affect cost when printing digitally so make it colorful!