Ordering CAD-PRINTZ® Digital Transfers in Easy View®
Digital transfers, known as CAD-PRINTZ® are a popular transfer type when needing artwork with a lot of colors, or needing to be applied to apparel such as nylon or spandex. Ordering CAD-PRINTZ digital transfers in Easy View is just as easy as ordering artwork for screen printed transfers with just little differences. Here’s how it works:
Choose and customize the artwork you’d like to order. Remember with digital transfers, the number of colors in your artwork doesn’t affect price. When you are happy with your artwork and ready to order, just follow these steps:
1) In the right-hand column of the Easy View designer, change the Print Method to Digital CAD-PRINTZ.
2) Change the Substrate to the one of your choice. To decide, take a look at the CAD-PRINTZ information page at TransferExpress.com. Here you will find what each substrate is best recommended for including the fabric color and fabric type (such as Nylon, cotton, polyester, spandex etc.)
3) Choose your “Outline” preference. A white outline is standard but you can also choose No Outline or a color outline for an additional fee. More information about the outline on CAD-PRINTZ orders, follow this link: CAD-PRINTZ Price Calculator. Note: the design on your art board does not show the outline chosen. This is added by our art team.
4) Choose your fabric type and color by selecting your “Background Color”.
5) The Cut Apart choice of Yes or No does not apply to CAD-PRINTZ so you can leave this option as “No”. These digital transfers are priced individually and cannot be placed on a “Gang Sheet”.
6) Double check your Transfer Size and make sure it is correct to the size needed.
7) Enter in your quantity and view your Order Price
From here, you can Review your order and Add it to your cart.